UnevenEdge

FLCL (Classic) Marathon Discussion

5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

No no, you're missing the point. Most Toonami shows are probably too expensive to replay on TV, so anything that gets aired on a holiday is just missed.

Boo Hoo cry me a river.....I'm not saying they should replay them but just stream them if people miss them because people were gonna do that anyways at some point

it's 2018 there are no excuses  television networks make dumb decisions all the time and people cite streaming networks as the cause for their irrational fears and delusions

• Haha 1

what's so silly about saying streaming networks are a threat to toonami and that marathons just give people more of an incentive to just go to them instead?

streaming networks have already started to eat away at cable television.....pretending it isn't a problem and not doing anything about it is how you perish

Progressive looks great in the footage.

As expected also, there's more clear cues from the original in Progressive, while Alternative (season 3) was more different but still familiar in the first ep. 

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Not super watching the marathon, but just gonna put that my favorite bump for the FLCL classic rewatch has been the pixel promo, which I think might have been done by Paul Anderson, who you may have seen doing other pixel bumps on [as].

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Meilag32 said:

Not super watching the marathon, but just gonna put that my favorite bump for the FLCL classic rewatch has been the pixel promo, which I think might have been done by Paul Anderson, who you may have seen doing other pixel bumps on [as].

So good.