UnevenEdge

Tiger and Bunny Hollywood Film greenlit - Anime is the new comic book

Jman

I would say that part of the entire reason I like anime more than most movies, is anime gives you way more time to build up characters and a storyline. 

An hour and a half to 2 hours just isn't enough to make me care about a world/ characters/story. If it was enough, we'd probably see a lot more 3 or 4 episode anime.

This is probably the reason none of these videogame and anime adaptations ever end up being very good.

Fun fact... this was the original video that started the "Guile's theme goes with everything" meme. If you've never seen the movie you should. It's awful but it's a classic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 12:44 AM, Daos said:

They're outta new ideas. They're gonna keep trying into something finally lands.

One Punch man live action is their best bet.

......I'd be curious to see what Hollywood would do with Puri puri Prisoner if such a thing happened.......just based on the vitriol they'd get from gay rights groups if they portrayed a gay man as a gargantuan rapist with no eyebrows and stereotypical racially insulting black minstrel show esque facial features

5 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Its a good chance they exclude him ... or make him incredibly straight 

okay it's unlikely they'll try and make THIS

76bf95886f705012f60e86e006813c55.jpg

Straight

I'd say exclusion is far more likely

although.....

maxresdefault.jpg

19 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

I doubt they'd get rid of Fire Emblem, but I can see them making changes to his character out of respect like having him not hit on some of the heroes.

I'd be fine if they made him into a more gay version of Ruby Rhod, since I liked Ruby Rhod

(that said Ruby was implied to be Bi, since he did have that harem of guys worshipping him and didn't specify the gender of his past lovers when he was eating that stewardess out)

I loved that movie (between Tucker, Gary Oldman, and Bruce Willis there was enough charisma to carry the whole damn thing), so if you’re down with it Mochi, I’m down with him acting that way.

1 hour ago, Jman said:

I loved that movie (between Tucker, Gary Oldman, and Bruce Willis there was enough charisma to carry the whole damn thing), so if you’re down with it Mochi, I’m down with him acting that way.

the fifth element may be one of my favorite, if not literally my favorite, movies of all time, and I was fine with how Ruby was portrayed though again whether he was straight or Bi was never really clear (though he seemed Bi to me based on his behavior around those other guys in his posse)