UnevenEdge

anyone heard of undertale?

fuggnificent

Just now, Derrick Foreal said:

Jesus, even your child is slow.....My kids got bored with that like 4 years ago....Maybe 3.....Pretty sure we were still on Lithium when that was even a thing.

shes not playing it. just watching 100s of youtube videos about it and talking about it and drawing it.

1 minute ago, fuggnificent said:

shes not playing it. just watching 100s of youtube videos about it and talking about it and drawing it.

Where did I say my kids played it.....You read poorly.

I played it and they watched all the videos and songs that came from it......Stay tuned for 2020 when your child discovers 5 nights at freddy's

It made me cry when I played it, but in that good sort of "I feel connected to these characters" kind of way, not a "this is terrifying" way. So I guess it depends on how mature you think your kid is. It isn't bad for kids, and it definitely isn't scarring the kid, but it gets pretty intense and emotional. 

Of course, this opinion is coming from a guy with no children who hasn't been eight years old since 1999.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skinko said:

It made me cry when I played it, but in that good sort of "I feel connected to these characters" kind of way, not a "this is terrifying" way. So I guess it depends on how mature you think your kid is. It isn't bad for kids, and it definitely isn't scarring the kid, but it gets pretty intense and emotional. 

Of course, this opinion is coming from a guy with no children who hasn't been eight years old since 1999.

thanks

we can connect our phones to the tv and watch youtube on our 40 inch so ive been watching the video clips with her but i have no idea whats going on

No I've never heard of this extremely obscure underground game. 

Seriously though it's an extremely popular game you should be able to Google it to find out more about it. Personally I don't think there's anything in it that I would find objectionable for an 8 year old though I feel like they'd be a bit too young to fully appreciate it beyond "look at the silly characters" and might be a bit scared by the final boss (I don't know any 8 year olds though so idk). But there's no real blood or violence if that's your concern. But I can't tell you how to raise your child do some research and decide for yourself. 

• Thanks 1