UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 159 Discussion

1 minute ago, mochi said:

"even at super saiyan 3"

mind you Goku explained earlier that SS3 is actually not as impressive as it looks since it uses too much energy and is impractical as a result

It's powerful (until Super derps it) but yeah, it bleeds energy like crazy.  Only good for a very short fight.

Ok this fight has way too many spectators!

I thought this version of Hell was filler?  Why cut out all the rest of the footage but leave this in?  Still funny to see all the old villains though lol.  Frieza, King Cold, Ginyu Force, Cell, even Gero is there lol.  Cell's voice sounded different though.

Babidi secretly wants Buu to lose LOL.

Buu really likes that ball move.

Hm is the fight shorter in this version?  Even with the Hell stuff left in?  Goku already tapped out.

• Haha 2

Just now, Gyaos said:

In comes the moment when Vegeta literally says

Reveal hidden contents

Goku is better than him.

except he's not

Vegeta's way smarter and (as of Super) more mature

Goku is dumb muscle with no redeeming qualities in Super, whereas Vegeta is imperfect but likeable

I'd have liked this more if it was Vegeta saying he realizes he's not perfect but has learned that isn't what matters

rather than him just saying he sucks at life like he does here

Super implies his epiphany here was more what I just said, Vegeta coming to terms with the fact that he doesn't need to be perfect to have worth, rather than him just saying he's useless

• Like 1