UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 197 "6th Hokage Danzo" Discussion!

If you're tired of all this lame-ass Naruto filler, tomorrow night's (3/31/18) the night you've been waiting for--or IS IT!?

This would begin the next canon arc, but we all know how fond [as] is of pulling lame-ass pranks on April Fool's Day (though to be fair one of those gave birth to Toonami, so they haven't ALL been lame...) so we might not actually get this episode until 4/7/18!

When ever it comes, it sure will be a breath of fresh air for those of us jaded by filler hell!

Only Toonami!

tumblr_p6f9yaUeDv1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

[take that, Tobi]

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, StarPanda said:

Naruto is subbed today Believe It!!!!

he says "Ttebayo" in japanese

which means absolutely nothing

it's like someone going "BLARPH" at the end of all their sentances

Edited by mochi
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

What a way to return to canon.

Oh hey, Sai is still alive.  And her too lol.

Yeah lol, what timing lol

I would have been interested in hearing Gundam IBO since I only saw part of season 1 subbed before waiting for the dub, but at the same time that would have been really spoilery since I assume they'll air it again next week in English

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

he says "Ttebayo" in japanese

which means absolutely nothing

it's like someone going "BLARPH" at the end of all their sentances

I thought it was dattebayo.  And yeah I heard it means nothing.  Which makes me wonder where the "believe it" thing came from haha.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I thought it was dattebayo.  And yeah I heard it means nothing.  Which makes me wonder where the "believe it" thing came from haha.

"Believe it" is just as nonsensical and fits the lip flaps. Also, this kinda makes me wonder why they didn't just show an older Naruto episode to showcase this.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

it's both, he says Dattebayo sometimes, and Ttebayo other times

and I can only imagine the belive it thing was because they thought it would be weird to have Naruto just scream gibberish so they had to come up with something to replace it that was actually human words

wouldn've made more sense to just make his verbal tick be saying "y'know" or "don'tcha know" at the end of sentances, because some people actually do that

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1

Danzo is going to fuck every thing up, including relations with this other village probably.

He can't read it that fast, lady!

Kakashi with the Star Wars quote heh.

Danzo has declared Sasuke a rogue ninja and given approval to hunt him down?!  That should have been done a long time ago!  Hilarious that we're supposed to be upset at this news.  You're my new favorite guy, Danzo!