UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 56 Discussion

I think it's weird how Goku Black has different VAs in Super and in FighterZ, and not just different VAs, in FighterZ he is some sort snobby British accent.  Just because I think they got every other VA right.  Not sure sure about Guldo and Jeice, but if they're small beans.

2 minutes ago, Meilag32 said:

I think it's weird how Goku Black has different VAs in Super and in FighterZ, and not just different VAs, in FighterZ he is some sort snobby British accent.  Just because I think they got every other VA right.  Not sure sure about Guldo and Jeice, but if they're small beans.

it's the same VA....it's just that he's for some unknown reason, British in all the side games but not British in the actual show, some fans theorize that it's part of a campaign to keep who Black Goku is a secret by creating the illusion that BG is a different character (like Vegeta or Frieza who both sort of have british accents....moreso frieza than Vegeta, Vegeta's is more of an ivy-league accent than a british one)

7 minutes ago, Meilag32 said:

How is Black being British spoil things?

Also, how can one use the spoiler...thing?...back in the day, there used to be an icon for it.

I don't know that him not being british is a spoiler at all, it's just one theory for why he's british in all the Bandai games but American in the actual series

Just now, Meilag32 said:

Was that Vegeta being proud of his some for a second there?

Sometimes Vegeta is too tsundere for his own good.

Vegeta is always proud of Trunks, because HE'S a good father, when he's hard on Trunks it's just because he cares about him

• Like 4