UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page Unlucky 13 Discussion!!

Wait, so what happened?  I'm confused.  Selim arranged all this?  That would explain why he suddenly stopped acting like a douche.

Plant creation magic.  Nice.

Dude your glasses adjusting is a bit forced.

And now Klaus is acting like less of a douche than before.  Not sure what to make of him.

So because that kid pulled that stunt and squealed like a pig, exposing his corrupt father, they get all the credit?  Ok then.  Glad they didn't get let off like Yuno wanted though.

Asta - we're almost caught up rofl.  That look on Noelle's face. :D

I hate that attendents hair.

Well, folks, this "filler" episode got a solid "B":

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/black-clover/episode-13/.125774

BTW, I do these reviews for BC and IBO because they're the only shows new enough to do it for. When DBS gets to a certain point, you'll see my posting reviews for that as well, as well as for whatever newer or simul-dub shows since ANN started doing episode reviews.

Also, next week's BC will actually be the first time a show produced in 2018 airs on Toonami, which will be 6 days later than in 2017 (Samurai Jack, 3/11/17) and a whopping 18 days later than in 2016 (Dimension W, 2/27/16). However, it would be 2016 until a show produced in 2015 would air on Toonami (the back half of Parasyte), while 2014 is the undeniable king of fastest same-year airings, with Space Dandy premiering on 1/4/14!

Edited by OwlChemist81

I notice that the writers do a good job of balancing tone between the stories focused on Asta and Yuno.  Because Yuno barely speaks and has no clear distinct personality to speak of, this episode balances it out by surrounding him with talkative characters like his adoptive father, the Todd Haberkorn lord, and the 3 laughing-hyena henchmen.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, elfie said:

I notice that the writers do a good job of balancing tone between the stories focused on Asta and Yuno.  Because Yuno barely speaks and has no clear distinct personality to speak of, this episode balances it out by surrounding him with talkative characters like his adoptive father, the Todd Haberkorn lord, and the 3 laughing-hyena henchmen.

Asta = Loud, obnoxious personality, wears all black, has silver hair

Yuno = mute, no personality at all, wears all white, has black hair

wow you're not wrong

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...