UnevenEdge

This Greenbay vs Dallas Game

StarPanda

Lions, Dolphins, Texans....

So was the suckage really that unexpected?

Some were definitely foregone conclusions, for sure.

I expected the Falcons-Seahawks game and the Giants-Packers game to be way more interesting. Matter of fact, I was 100% certain the Giants were gonna win on some crazy-ass 4th quarter play. But nope, those games were boring too.

Me too.  I always root for the home team. 

I don't like watching any sport really, but it's fun to watch part of the Packers game.

I would have watched part of it today, but Fox isn't working on my tv now unfortunately.

Well hopefully you can catch part of the game next week, see if they make it to the superbowl

Well hopefully you can catch part of the game next week, see if they make it to the superbowl

That would be nice, but I've had problems getting Fox to work on my tv for over a week now.

I probably won't be able to watch it, but I'll try to keep track of the score like I did today.

I saw the score a couple times on NBC while another football game was going on.

He wasn't that great at usc for sure, but the school name made them think he was good, but he does have more playoff wins than most quaterbacks in the league true facts lol

That's because for the last like decade the playoffs have been dominated by Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brady, The Mannings, and occasionally a few other commonly known names. 

Dude could literally probably win 1 playoff game and get that credit. 

That's literally equivalent to saying "I've owned a restaurant/gas station/any place with public bathrooms and in 10 years we had one incident where someone, somehow, got a turd on the ceiling. "