UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 53 Discussion

18 hours ago, Gyaos said:

Starting off in his base form, even after being informed that Zamasu will be going all out? FFS.

He does that constantly throughout Super. He tried that against Beerus as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

The first half of this episode (I'm watching the west coast feed) was mostly worldbuilding, but these new bumps rock!!!

I'm surprised they brought new ones in now rather than after Outlaw Star's end. On the other hand, it's typically three months between every refresh.

3 hours ago, Daos said:

He does that constantly throughout Super. He tried that against Beerus as well.

it's quite annoying

in SS3's case he had an excuse one that he just explained, (that it looks impressive, but is too taxing on his body to actually use), but there's no reason He can't start off battles in SSBlue in Super, since the form is perfectly stable

He does the exact same thing in the final arc as well. Literally every fight he's in, and he's in TONS of fights in the final arc.

It's just the ridiculous padding/ filler DBZ is known for taken to the extreme. Along with constant reaction shots of people watching him fight.

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 12:08 PM, mochi said:

at the time DBO came out it was classified as Canon (it was basically a prototype of Xenoverse which is also classified, for some reason, as Canon), but Super retconned all of DBO's events as non-canon

I highly doubt any of the videogames are canon.  That's like saying the movies are canon.