UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 152 Discussion

3 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

Another lore retconned by Super. Frieza never has his memories wiped, nor was his soul cleaned. He was tortured by stuffed animals whilst tied up.

A far worse Hell.

I also remember in the original Z, Hell was just a place where all the bad guys hung around and watched events in the real world from some big TV.

• Haha 2

Why did the Fusion run out?  Shouldn't it have been locked in place?

All this because Gohan is a terrible catch.

Rofl the fusions with Dende and Hercule. :D

Uhh since when is THAT what happens when someone goes to Hell?

Haha next week Future Trunks is in for a rude awakening.

Just now, Meilag32 said:

A far worse Hell.

I also remember in the original Z, Hell was just a place where all the bad guys hung around and watched events in the real world from some big TV.

that was filler

Just now, Meilag32 said:

A far worse Hell.

I remember that too.

Gogeta is here! At least that's what I thought I saw this fusion the first time  on toonami in 2003 and his name was listed as gogeta.how wrong I was because I spoiled myself looking up images dbz on google back then and couldn't remember the proper names for these two fusion characters >=>

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Haha 1

Hey Buu, your outfit doesn't match.

Goku went Super Saiyan 3 instantly.  Was it because he was putting on a show last time?

Yeah Vegeta there are more important things here.

Fusion, finally!

By the way well be stuck as one person forever, rofl.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Gogeta is here! At least that's what I thought I saw this fusion the first time  on toonami in 2003 and his name was listed as gogeta.how wrong I was

Gogeta is a more "equal" fusion name than Vegito, though, even if Vegito sounds cool. :P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Gogeta is a more "equal" fusion name than Vegito, though, even if Vegito sounds cool. :P

Roffl well gogeta sounds cooler  but that's just me. Vegerot doesn't sound too bad either.vegito kinda sounds out of nowhere with I and o added in there but I already know why that's the case

6 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

even super saiyan 3 goku isn't a match for super buu?

Nope, SS3 Gotenks is actually stronger and roughly equal with Super Buu. Buutenks is way stronger than SS3 Goku, he has no chance.