UnevenEdge

I spent 4 1/2 hours at the hair salon today

Swimmod_Luna

It was $250 plus I gave her a $50 tip, but it's supposed to last 4-6 months and my hair was just a huge, unmanageable, frizzy poof ball before so I'd say it's worth it.

Whoa. Thats a whole lotta nope right there O_O

I thought, oh how nice, maybe I should get one for my shit hair and save myself a bunch of daily hassle.

I am gonna treat myself to a balayage with a lil bit of my tax returns tho  :)

Whoa. Thats a whole lotta nope right there O_O

I thought, oh how nice, maybe I should get one for my shit hair and save myself a bunch of daily hassle.

I am gonna treat myself to a balayage with a lil bit of my tax returns tho  :)

They also offer a "quick" keratin treatment for like half the price. My hair just needed as much help as possible

>.> Blow drying your hair?

Straighteners?

I have to blow dry it every time I wash it or else it will take all day to dry (or still be wet when I wake up if I wash it at night)

Used to flat iron it every day, then started doing it only after I washed. And then it got to the point where it was so poufy and frizzy that flat ironing didn't even seem to help.

I have to blow dry it every time I wash it or else it will take all day to dry (or still be wet when I wake up if I wash it at night)

Used to flat iron it every day, then started doing it only after I washed. And then it got to the point where it was so poufy and frizzy that flat ironing didn't even seem to help.

Ah, I know the feeling (kind of).

My hair dries, tho...I have naturally curly hair so my only option is to let it air dry and curl.

But I have to plan to wake up early.

I know that cold drying it can help or if you have an attachment to the blow dryer, it'll also help (at least when I get my hair done they do that to speed up the drying process).

But I've always stuck to naturally drying it.

When I was a child, my mom would blow dry my hair and it would get hella poofy and frizzy and yeah, just stopped  doing that altogether :D

Maybe cut it shorter? like not super short, but maybe shoulder length?

Ah, I know the feeling (kind of).

My hair dries, tho...I have naturally curly hair so my only option is to let it air dry and curl.

But I have to plan to wake up early.

I know that cold drying it can help or if you have an attachment to the blow dryer, it'll also help (at least when I get my hair done they do that to speed up the drying process).

But I've always stuck to naturally drying it.

When I was a child, my mom would blow dry my hair and it would get hella poofy and frizzy and yeah, just stopped  doing that altogether :D

Maybe cut it shorter? like not super short, but maybe shoulder length?

I'm going back next week for a cut. At the very least I need to trim split ends and even out the layers. That alone will take away a lot of length.

I like my curls when they're not super crazy/frizzy <_< I actually kind of look forward to when the keratin starts to wear off and I have some curl but it's more manageable.

Need to get some tea tree or coconut oil!

It helps.