UnevenEdge

Space Dandy Rerun Discussion

Blatch

Just now, ben0119 said:

I wonder why not?

**shrug**

apparently AS never payed for the opening and ending, they momentarily cut a deal for it during the second half of the original run due to fan complaints

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

**shrug**

apparently AS never payed for the opening and ending, they momentarily cut a deal for it during the second half of the original run due to fan complaints

It's pretty dumb given they co-funded this show.  Baffling to say the least. 

Unless they are running it like to this to save time and can't or won't edit the real OP and ED.

Didn't Dandy almost KILL that bookmark by ripping it?  Aren't they upset?

Great Librarian d'aww.

A knowledge with such power that it means certain death for anyone who attains it!  And the secret to the formula was boobies! xD

So is that tape an alien?  No?  Format war no one remembers?!  What a sense-making ending!

On 4/15/2018 at 2:52 AM, ben0119 said:

QT eating data haha.

"I don't want to see a picture of food in a book I want to eat it!  I don't want to see boobs in a centerfold I want to grab em!  Man cannot live on data alone!" xD

DasGxA0U0AEAZwe.jpg:large

You'll have to be watching Garo: Vanishing Line to fully get this, though it works on its own as well :D

Great show, with a great dub.

He worships the boobies, pretty much like Dandy

xD

Edited by DangerMouse

In past episodes it seemed like aliens had to be new and unregistered to he worth money.  Now it seems like you can turn in already registered aliens, and get money if they are "rare."

QT has taken up fishing haha.

Oooh it's the chameleonian!

That doesn't even make any sense.  I don't even have those ports! xD

Lmao chameleonian as a random guy in the background.

• Haha 1