UnevenEdge

Space Dandy Rerun Discussion

Blatch

Lol Meow lost it at the lesbian Katie reveal.

For being her girlfriend her boss treats her like shit.  Also her with that old lady.  Yuck.

Love this manly beer commercial music that plays when Meow's dad cuts the page. xD

That was a Gundam and one of those orb robot thingies in that shot where they discuss what the part is for, hahaha.

Yep their life is pretty monotonous regardless! xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mochi said:

Meow took finding out She was a Lesbian a little too hard

kinda makes me like him less

He was just upset about the time loop, and that he'd been literally wasting time trying to get with her.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Lol Meow lost it at the lesbian Katie reveal.

For being her girlfriend her boss treats her like shit.  Also her with that old lady.  Yuck.

Love this manly beer commercial music that plays when Meow's dad cuts the page. xD

That was a Gundam and one of those orb robot thingies in that shot where they discuss what the part is for, hahaha.

Yep their life is pretty monotonous regardless! xD

I still think Meow reacted to finding out she was a Lesbian a little.....poorly

but yeah her girlfriend was a bit of an asshole

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I still think Meow reacted to finding out she was a Lesbian a little.....poorly

but yeah her girlfriend was a bit of an asshole

I don't know if it's really fair to Meow, since it's not like he was upset because he thought being a lesbian was a bad thing or anything, it was just a reaction because he liked her.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 3:06 AM, DangerMouse said:

I don't know if it's really fair to Meow, since it's not like he was upset because he thought being a lesbian was a bad thing or anything, it was just a reaction because he liked her.

That was the funniest part of the ep! :D It's even omre impressive knowing Joel McDonald had to record all that with a sore congested throat.

On 4/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, elfie said:

That was the funniest part of the ep! :D It's even omre impressive knowing Joel McDonald had to record all that with a sore congested throat.

..............he lucked out considering Meow spends most of the episode drunk

• Like 1