UnevenEdge

What's your "productive music?"

Bouvre

I write to music. But only certain types of music that I don't otherwise listen to.
Currently I'm digging Spotify's jazz section, specifically the Chick Corea playlist and Jazz Vibes playlist, the latter one being more hip-hop infused jazz.
Keeps me focused, even if it's not the music I imagine to fit tonally with the work.

What about y'all?

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'll listen to a mixed playlist of lofi hiphop/glitchhop for some relaxing ambience a lot. There's a number of good "radio" channels on youtube such as this one that provide a pretty good writing atmosphere. They uase a lot of jazz elements as well. 

This is pretty much a better description of the Jazz Vibes playlist I've got going.
<3

If I'm writing something or doing something else that requires concentration, I'll usually something instrumental, not too musically complex but with a lot of rhythm and atmosphere. Can be electronically produced or a band with traditional instruments.

If I'm doing something physical like working out, stocking shelves at work, that kind of stuff, I'll listen to just about anything that I like as long as it gets my adrenaline going a little bit.

Edited by empty
  • Like 1