UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 46 Discussion

Meilag32

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

You may wanna. 

Hide contents

the new Future Trunks story is starting after this mini-arc.

Vegeta doesn't win any battles in the future Trunks arc, in terms of story progression it's almost a remake of the ressurection f arc except that the world blowing up isn't what takes away Vegeta's chance to deliver the killing blow, something a bit more insane and ass-pully happens

22 hours ago, mochi said:

I might start watching this show again tonight....I dunno

(I still wish they'd let vegeta win a major battle and stop making him look like an idiot)

Vegeta never beat the big bad in Z and Goku is the one that's looking an idiot, haha.

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Vegeta never beat the big bad in Z and Goku is the one that's looking an idiot, haha.

yeah but most of the Villains Vegeta did beat in Z were actually important

whereas in Super all the one's he's beaten are sort of least level threats

and are followed by humiliation konga filler eps

Edited by mochi

Just now, Meilag32 said:

Shouldn't this be an easy battle for Goku?  I don't think the Duplicate Vegeta can go Super Saiyan.  I think you have to actually be a Saiyan to do that, not just sapping the powers of one.

The thing is that I think the slime has its own attributes that make it a little bit stronger.

I only call it "slime" because I've already forgotten the name of the damn character.

Just now, Meilag32 said:

Also, does this mean that they're replacing Lupin, not with a new show, but with an old one?

Lupin has only two episodes left and is closest to concluding versus other shows in the block, so I would say yes.

The 2:30 AM time slot also suggests that because it's a rerun, other shows after 1:00 AM are going to be bumped up.

3 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

Lupin has only two episodes left and is closest to concluding versus other shows in the block, so I would say yes.

The 2:30 AM time slot also suggests that because it's a rerun, other shows after 1:00 AM are going to be bumped up.

Yeah, even Outlaw Star is technically kind of a premiere, so I could see Space Dandy even being after that, as one of the last three true re-run shows.

Edited by DangerMouse

Just now, Meilag32 said:

I'll hold off until I see it.  Getting the "gist" of an arc from people online can be sketchy.

I'm told the Manga is worse

the person who told me the gist said they actually like the future Trunks arc

(most other people I've spoken to say the Manga is better though)