UnevenEdge

there's a Steven Universe special tonight

mochi

i dont trust a lot of programs these days.

teen titans go has the biggest influence right now and thats a pretty good entertainment

i dont agree with ben 10, i think its a decline in every facet

theres not a lot to choose from. 

gumball is horrid sometimes and i cant trust the characters to stay on topic or trust their interpretation of events.  theyre a weird group.

cartoons are such a great escape into a trusting environment and they teach and help people through life

stevens about to eat an alien..... baby

ok then.  its because of the arrogant patriarchy isnt it?  Hank wants to be everyone's responsible dad, and it makes everyone feel controlled

and it atrocious that Dale and Nancy are such opposites.  i think its disgusting.  Bobby and Joseph have a great friendship and they take you through 

a lot of childhood experiences with them.  over all its a positive experience though.  It takes you into real American life circumstances and standards.

its patriarchy. 

i love the Souphanousinphones, they are a funny crowd.

24 minutes ago, mochi said:

I hate KOTH

Me too. That bastard of an animator should have never abandoned B & B and let his vision get cannibalized by FOX like that, way to go, Mike..

His audience is the very people he used to love making fun of. Right wingers. God. It didn't used to be like that back in the 90s.

Edited by Spindack

10 hours ago, Saiyanman said:

Uh women can get some hair on their faces. Trust me, I've seen it.

Stevonnie isn't a woman, they're a Dragonball Z esque fusion of a boy and a girl

and are strongly implied to be a hermaphrodite

Edited by mochi

Didn't really care for Lars going bitch mode after looking at the phone. It felt bad for character progression, like they'll just have him fall back into his old character back on earth. Would have been better if he was actually happy that she was moving on with her life, rather than crying. That would show actual growth as a character. 

As for part two they should have easily been able to track the vapor tail of the ship to the crash site. Beard thing isn't 100% hermaphrodite, I have a female cousin who can grow some impressive facial hair, so it's more hormone based. The issue with that is that the real Steven can't even grow one yet. It would be strange for a young girl and a young boy who neither can grow hair to have a high enough T level to grow facial hair when fused. Hermaphrodite is possible, but a Herm can't grow hair unless the hormones are right. It also depends on the type of Hermaphrodite. Some are as simple as having an oversized clit, while others have developed testicles or internal ovaries with no vaginal opening, but having fully functioning male genitals.