UnevenEdge

Quotes...

Lasty

Dude those were the best, specially if we wanted to troll someones post with one reply we just kept quoting it

This was always my least favorite quote trolling:

Dude those were the best, specially if we wanted to troll someones post with one reply we just kept quoting it

petition denied

You can go climb a wall of dicks with nothing but your mouth and asshole, and I hope you have a great time, but it's not my problem.

We need this. I need this....  Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams. </3

Money is actually a detriment to society. It provides incentive for war, pollution, sex trafficking, class based discrimination, and pretty much everything else wrong with the world today. :|

can't use the internet without it

can't have electrically without it

can't using the plumbing without it