UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 43 Discussion

Meilag32

• StarPanda featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, elfie said:

... I wonder how long we'll be in the middle of these one-shot comedic episodes?

I'm not sure, I was told this arc was only 2 or 3 eps but it would appear it's going to be longer,  reguardless I will not be watching because this show is absolute shit

• Sad 1

Was at the dentist Wednesday.  Just came in for a follow up on some fillings I had done, and they said they had an opening, so I could get my wisdom tooth pulled that day instead of December 12th.  So I jumped at it since I wanted it out ASAP anyway.  Pain coming and going but I knew it was only going to get worse. 

I'll spare you the gory details, but there were complications with removing it and I was in the chair for like 3 hours!  I got a break, but still.  Dentist actually bruised his thumb trying to get it out.  So I'm feeling pretty miserable.

So yeah I'm going to be taking it easy tonight.

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Was at the dentist Wednesday.  Just came in for a follow up on some fillings I had done, and they said they had an opening, so I could get my wisdom tooth pulled that day instead of December 12th.  So I jumped at it since I wanted it out ASAP anyway.  Pain coming and going but I knew it was only going to get worse. 

I'll spare you the gory details, but there were complications with removing it and I was in the chair for like 3 hours!  I got a break, but still.  Dentist actually bruised his thumb trying to get it out.  So I'm feeling pretty miserable.

So yeah I'm going to be taking it easy tonight.

I remember nothing about having mine removed. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

You got knocked out?  Lucky you!

Thanks!

No, I was awake, but the anesthesia was so strong that I can't remember anything. My Dad told me I was talking the entire way home, and I went to bed as soon as we got back.