1. 1. Woot, my first poll on the new boards :\

• 91 Days
    • Drifters
    • GANGSTA.
    • Joker Game
    • Orange
    • ReLIFE
    • Tsukigakirei

All Funimation stuff, since their service is what I'm currently watching things on. Watching older shows I haven't seen in forever now but figured I'd also watch something newer and that's those are the shows that caught my eye. Genre doesn't really matter to me, I left out the two I refuse to watch anything from right now(100+ep shonen action, and sucked into online game world crap)

Well geez only 2 of those are even worth considering. Drifters(which was ok) and Tsuki ga Kirei which was very good. Well Orange and ReLife are kinda mediocrely alright too I guess. So yeah, Tsuki ga Kirei no contest. And if ya don't like it go ta hell!

Edited by BUU8800

On 11/27/2017 at 1:57 PM, Ric said:

All Funimation stuff, since their service is what I'm currently watching things on. Watching older shows I haven't seen in forever now but figured I'd also watch something newer and that's those are the shows that caught my eye. Genre doesn't really matter to me, I left out the two I refuse to watch anything from right now(100+ep shonen action, and sucked into online game world crap)

Gangsta was such a disappointment.