UnevenEdge

I miss Honorable Cloud

pail

Hi m and Ryan (before his untimely passing) were, in my opinion the two most talented musicians in this community.

Now all we have is me playing crappy noodle tunes n my bathroom.

Maybe I just don't know a lot of the other musicians around here but if you dabble I'd like to give your stuff a listen. I know Bouvre[/member] is pretty talented and would like to hear more from him.

Also for as much crap as I've given the guy crapshoot was a pretty interesting composer in his own right.

And I know for a fact that NeurocideVibekillah[/member] can rock out with his cock out.

In summation I'd be interested in seeing what the other musically inclined members have been up to recently.

didn't chocalate-soda pop by recently just to plug his music then left again.

u should post some noodling.

Fat guy noodling an unamplified electric doesn't make for very thrilling viewing.

Maybe soda did pop by but I can't seem to find it.

I might start posting more if I can finally crawl out of this debt hole and reinvest in some hardware.

My band just uploaded some of our songs today. These are recorded and mixed infinitely better than previous uploads. At least one of these songs will be changed further, but we are considering using the rest as the final mixes for a debut EP in the works.

https://www.indieonthemove.com/user/onegregory

MEXobiologist[/member]

diphenyl oxalate[/member]

I've been summoned ~

But I'm still here and I still fiddle with music, but I don't post enough now for anyone to care, I think. It was one thing to share when I was an active member but now I don't get on as much so I don't feel it's pertinent, I guess.