UnevenEdge

What Youtube video are you watching?

blueraven1999

Saturday Night Live - Weekend Update: Church Lady on the Election

I love Dana Carvey.  He's the best.

I've loved him ever since 1992 election where I think he was playing Ross Perot.  The thoughts of those candidates were awesome.

Haven't seen that sketch since I was 12 or 13, but I still love it even though I don't remember it very well anymore.  Wish I could find it on Youtube.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blueraven1999

• Seight

• blueraven1979

• Kudasai

Saberspark - What's RUINING ... Cartoon Network?

I watched that, it was way too long of a video for a "I don't like the new PPG or Teen Titans". Really I think cartoon network would be in great shape if they went back to throwing darts at the wall and seeing what stuck, ie shows like what a cartoon. About 80% of the most liked shows in the history of the network came from that block Johnny Bravo, Kids next Door, Dexter, Cow and Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Megas XLR, the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, and to a lesser extent

HardcoreHunter - That sounds like a good idea.

I haven't watched Cartoon Network cartoons for several years and can't know since I don't have cable, but the cartoons described

in that video didn't sound good. 

The last cartoon in that video I liked was Samurai Jack.  Haven't liked any of CN cartoons since then

although Symbiotic Titan wasn't bad.  I watched a couple eps.  It was okay.

Watched the cartoon you linked.  It was pretty good.  I hadn't seen Larry and Steve before.

HardcoreHunter - That sounds like a good idea.

I haven't watched Cartoon Network cartoons for several years and can't know since I don't have cable, but the cartoons described

in that video didn't sound good. 

The last cartoon in that video I liked was Samurai Jack.  Haven't liked any of CN cartoons since then

although Symbiotic Titan wasn't bad.  I watched a couple eps.  It was okay.

Watched the cartoon you linked.  It was pretty good.  I hadn't seen Larry and Steve before.

It became family guy, take a good listen to the voices.