UnevenEdge

Halloween or NY Comic Con? Hmmm...

1938 Packard

Who?

Some stupid obscure reference that only he knows, and nobody else cares about.... begging you to google, and then he will act like he is superior because its a stupid reference.

Not to mention that he will be going to an event and no one will know who he is either, but him..... which then validates his creepiness.

Some stupid obscure reference that only he knows, and nobody else cares about.... begging you to google, and then he will act like he is superior because its a stupid reference.

Not to mention that he will be going to an event and no one will know who he is either, but him..... which then validates his creepiness.

I just like costumes that don't look like costumes.  It adds to the fun.

Ouch. How do you think of such quality insults? Seriously I can't talk shit that well if I tried. If I wasn't so nice I'd give that  a thumbs up.