UnevenEdge

I wonder if Cartoon Network is aware

mochi

that showing the Classic Teen Titans show back-to back with Teen Titans Go!, is just gonna make people want them to get rid of TTG! even more :|

also there are a FUCK-TON of animation Errors in the old Teen Titans, Beast boys eyes were just outside of his face for a single frame

I prefer TT over TTG, but TTG can stay, I don't care, I don't watch TV.

I miss me some Teen Titans though.

for some unknown reason CN is now re-airing the classic Teen Titans show, I'm not complaining because I do like it (even if in retrospect I don't think it's much better than TTG!) I just find it to be a strange choice, I swear the new CEO is just obsessed with all things Teen Titans

that or DC had some clause in their contract with CN that if DC-Nation got cancelled they've had to air nothing but DC branded series

The re-airing of Teen Titans is a sort of experiment in bringing back some of the old to see how well they do with a 'newer' audience as well as a tie-in to the current build-up to the Justice League movie.

This doesn't mean that there's any push for a Teen Titan type movie although there is the possibility of cameos of said characters in the JL movie.

The re-airing of Teen Titans is a sort of experiment in bringing back some of the old to see how well they do with a 'newer' audience as well as a tie-in to the current build-up to the Justice League movie.

This doesn't mean that there's any push for a Teen Titan type movie although there is the possibility of cameos of said characters in the JL movie.

Teen Titans is awful, also it isn't an example of older animation.