UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

this terminology has gotta stop. No. I've done this before in music theory class where I hated the terms for things. I'll learn them enough just so I can understand what other ppl mean when they talk to me or I read junk. But there's no way I'm saying all this yeehaw stuff in my head to myself. So in my head I'm going to come up w/my own terms for things. My music theory teacher hated me for this. I even had a different system for remembering scales & chords. She was exasperated. I said, "Are my answers wrong?" She said, "No but that's not the way music scholars have done it for hundreds of years." I said "OK"

The tournaments not on a wheel boat on the Mississippi river. I didn't check my six shooters at the dock. I didn't ride my horse here. Yosemite Sam didn't pay my entry fee. Just playing a card game. Relax cowboys.

just burn your money now

this kinda stuff (from poker tips website):

Double Barrel More Often

Too many players fire a shot on the flop and universally give up on the turn. Try firing another barrel occasionally. Players will call a flop bet with draws, overcards, or just because they think they can take the play away from you on the turn. Sometimes you need to fire another barrel to take them down.

That's retarded. If dude has such a hard-on for metaphorically shooting people, he should invest in a copy of GTA,

instead of not using the words that were specifically intended for the card game, like "raise".

Is that super common, or just this one douchebag?