UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 170 Discussion (Filler Time)

Episode Title:Big Adventure! The Quest for the Fourth Hokage's Legacy - Part 1"

Before we get to flashbacks and pains back story we get 2 episodes of filler woooo :|

1892d9e88e073f55facd104ed0cc17db.gif

the filler is the only good part of Naruto so this might actually be decent

Good news: according to ANN, this is actually one of the watchable fillers, so it shouldn't be too harrowing.

Bad news: then again, that same ANN article listed the Curry of Life as another watchable filler... ohno

latest?cb=20150804163223

Seriously?  How the hell do put filler HERE of all places?!

Get used to this because it happens a lot. They put random episodes set during original Naruto days in the middle of fights. It's almost like they do this so people who watch later can just skip it. It's obvious they were buying time.

This is why I think Toonami should drop Shippuden after this arc because it just becomes painful.

Get used to this because it happens a lot. They put random episodes set during original Naruto days in the middle of fights. It's almost like they do this so people who watch later can just skip it. It's obvious they were buying time.

This is why I think Toonami should drop Shippuden after this arc because it just becomes painful.

Yes and it gets worst once the war starts, it made me stop watching shippuden