UnevenEdge

Somebody on the bus looked at my hat, scoffed, and said

Bouvre

"Hollywood, really..."

And my first thought was "who takes a shitty souvenir hat seriously?"

And my second thought was "no shit, dicknose I'm famous!"

And then turns out they're looking for the bus to the hospital, which isnt this one,

But they didn't get off and change buses.

I love life.

One night a guy came in and asked if we had any rooms available, told him we're sold out, he says "But I'm a ~*~*Diamond Member*~*~ I thought there was always supposed to be a guaranteed room available for me" I just said "no sir"

Like maybe he thought we keep some rooms empty on purpose just in case a special diamond member needs one after midnight

Or he wanted me to wake up and kick out a lower tier hotel rewards club member so he could sleep in their dirty room

I don't know.

One night a guy came in and asked if we had any rooms available, told him we're sold out, he says "But I'm a ~*~*Diamond Member*~*~ I thought there was always supposed to be a guaranteed room available for me" I just said "no sir"

Like maybe he thought we keep some rooms empty on purpose just in case a special diamond member needs one after midnight

Or he wanted me to wake up and kick out a lower tier hotel rewards club member so he could sleep in their dirty room

I don't know.

Maybe he just thought diamond was unbreakable.

"Hollywood, really..."

And my first thought was "who takes a shitty souvenir hat seriously?"

And my second thought was "no shit, dicknose I'm famous!"

And then turns out they're looking for the bus to the hospital, which isnt this one,

But they didn't get off and change buses.

I love life.

A C-lister!?

Omg swoON

How does it feel still getting high fives from Katie Couric but only when nobody is looking?

Nobody gets far in Hollywood without giving up some ass.

If you think I'm a bad man for high fiving Katie Couric behind closed doors then you need to check what you've done to get where you are.

You think I'm happy?

I'm ecstatic. I drink goat's blood with my protein shake. I run 6 miles every day with Michael Jordan and we fuck behind dumpsters.

Being a classic is more than wearing a hat on a bus.