UnevenEdge

the only people who ring my doorbell are sales people

Naraku4656

The little fucking pieces of shit have gotten super scummy with calling me like 3 times a day doing different scams. I have already tried blocking them multiple times, the bastards spoof numbers now... I looked it up online sometimes they can even make it look like you're calling yourself on the caller id.

I don't answer the phone during the day from calls I don't know anymore, just let the answering machine get it. Still annoying as fuck though.

About a month ago, I picked up one call I knew was obviously a spoofed number from one of the little shit heads and proceeded to answer as if they had reached an FBI field office. I kept the guy on the line for several minutes and then revealed this info, adding that the FBI was tracing his company's location and that we were going to add to the list of fraud investigations. The guy got nervous and then he started cussing me out over the phone like fucking crazy. They still call though.... unrelenting.

The little fucking pieces of shit have gotten super scummy with calling me like 3 times a day doing different scams. I have already tried blocking them multiple times, the bastards spoof numbers now... I looked it up online sometimes they can even make it look like you're calling yourself on the caller id.

I don't answer the phone during the day from calls I don't know anymore, just let the answering machine get it. Still annoying as fuck though.

About a month ago, I picked up one call I knew was obviously a spoofed number from one of the little shit heads and proceeded to answer as if they had reached an FBI field office. I kept the guy on the line for several minutes and then revealed this info, adding that the FBI was tracing his company's location and that we were going to add to the list of fraud investigations. The guy got nervous and then he started cussing me out over the phone like fucking crazy. They still call though.... unrelenting.

i used to get car warranty places call me ALL THE TIME. it's not even a person it's a robot.

This new phone lets me put all the people I know on an "allowed" list and then block every unknown number.

the problem with that is that there are people from India who do legitimately need to call me and they change desks so i don't always know their phone numbers

just had the same AT&T rep from the other day come to try to sell me again on their crappy service. i didn't open my door. i've only ever had sales people ring my doorbell. everyone else knocks

The worst sales people ever:  They would come in groups of two or three, randomly ring doorbells until somebody buzzed them in.  Once inside, they would fan out and knock on every door, and claim to be from the electric company.  They were very insistent that the occupants bring out their most recent electric bills.  They had bar code readers and would scan electric bills.  I never showed them the bills because even though they said they were from the electric company, they didn't have any ID and couldn't even name one electric company that operates in this area.  They would show up at least three times a weeks for a few months.  They stopped coming just around the same time my electric company gave me a $150 credit on my bill because of a retroactive rate reduction.