UnevenEdge

Anybody else gettin Gran Turismo Sport?

Zenigundam

I'm hyped bro. I'm not amazing at racing games, above average you could say, but I grew up with Gran Turismo, and I'll say this much that if I lose in an online match to some BS player, I'm throwing my PS4 controller through the window and sending him a message to let him know that I mean business and we need to race in real life.

A few things here:

1. Gran Turismo Sport doesn’t look that great. It’s an aged racing franchise that has really showed it.

2. A racing wheel is the best way to experience that game. They advertise themselves as “The REAL driving simulator,” so a driving wheel and pedals is the BEST way to experience that. Speaking from experience, a wheel actually makes you do BETTER in that game, because you have a feel for the car, feedback and all.

3. If you’re shitty at this game and consistently lose matches, it’s probably because you’re just a shitty gamer, or because of number 2.

4. If you’re going to rid yourself of your PS4 and controller, then give them to me. I could use extras, as I play mine more than you.

5. You don’t know how to race in real life. It’s safe to assume the only time you’ve been to a track it to watch a nascar race, and maybe once, at that.

TL;DR: Shut the fuck up, pussy.