UnevenEdge

14 1mg tablets of alprazolam

pail

Wait for a few of these to kick in, see if there's any movies worth dropping a tenner on, getting a burrito or something for dinner and continually spiraling down the rabbit hole until zero hour when the next episode of Rick and Morty season 3 kicks off at 11:30 p.m. tonight.

Wait for a few of these to kick in, see if there's any movies worth dropping a tenner on, getting a burrito or something for dinner and continually spiraling down the rabbit hole until zero hour when the next episode of Rick and Morty season 3 kicks off at 11:30 p.m. tonight.

Oh yeah that is tonight, thanks for the reminder.

Your day sounds solid.

why the 1's I mean if you're gonna abuse it use the 2's

ok yer starting to worry me. everyday it seems like yer doing more n more drugs. i thought you had it handled. maybe take a break? seriously

I don't gobble down anti anxiety meds every single day. This haul is actually less that I got involved in last weekend. Last weekend I easily doubled the amount of praz I was gobbling.

yeah I don't want to do that...I don't wanna lose bucket

I don't either. I've seen patients go through benzo withdrawal - not fun, not pretty. This is my way of emulating all of the people who tell me to quit smoking or I'll get cancer- it's a waste of time, but deep in one's heart, one hopes...