UnevenEdge

Hypothetical situation game

meo

Give a hypothetical situation to the person below you and give an answer to the one above you.

Have fun. Try not to be gross.

To start:

You can no longer eat or smell anything that is not toast, what do you do?

Eat bees I guess. I saw them eat the larvae on bizarre foods and they looked yummy enough.

There's been a zombie apocalypse. All organizations, government, military, CDC, WHO, UN, etc, have all fallen. The only two institutions that have survived are Target & Walmart. Which do you pledge your allegiance to & shop with?

I'm going to say Wal-mart using one of my former teacher's reasoning of never shopping on Target again: Target got hacked and kept it secret. So fuck Target.

The Internet backbone has been destroyed. Cable is all that is left as far as TV goes. But it is very rudimentary cable. You can only have three channels. Which channels do you select?

I'm going to say Wal-mart using one of my former teacher's reasoning of never shopping on Target again: Target got hacked and kept it secret. So fuck Target.

The Internet backbone has been destroyed. Cable is all that is left as far as TV goes. But it is very rudimentary cable. You can only have three channels. Which channels do you select?

The local channel.  (That's all I get now, if I can be bothered to mess with the antenna.)

You have become allergic to all soaps and hygiene products. What do you do (and how do you brush your teeth? No mouthwash.)

The local channel.  (That's all I get now, if I can be bothered to mess with the antenna.)

You have become allergic to all soaps and hygiene products. What do you do (and how do you brush your teeth? No mouthwash.)

use water for everything. just soak in the water. my cousins doctor actually told her to stop using soap down there because she kept getting infections

you have the ability to enlarge small things, what would you use it on?

use water for everything. just soak in the water. my cousins doctor actually told her to stop using soap down there because she kept getting infections

you have the ability to enlarge small things, what would you use it on?

ENLARGE ALL WOMEN'S BOOBS  :fap:

Someone offers you this for free, no strings attached. Would you take it?

00A0A_kyb8wjnl50p_600x450.jpg