UnevenEdge

so at what point would you tattle on him?

fuggnificent

my friend dan doesnt want people to know that he hasnt been eating and has lost 28lbs. i now call him 3x a day and beg him to eat.

he had all his family add me on facebook in case he ends up in the hospital.  hes not doing anything destructive... just drawing all day n not eating...so not serious? 

my friend dan doesnt want people to know that he hasnt been eating and has lost 28lbs. i now call him 3x a day and beg him to eat.

he had all his family add me on facebook in case he ends up in the hospital.  hes not doing anything destructive... just drawing all day n not eating...so not serious?

How well do you know hin then.. Often times people going through a bulemic or anorexic dilemma wouldn;t

exactly make it known..even to close family..that they are also shoving diet pills down their throat. If this is the

case his life could be in serious danger, if not..and he isn't fainting after any moderate physical strain he hasn't

been without a COMPLETE lack of nutrients for too long, but if he literally isn;t eating ANYTHING someones

either going to find him passed out in a near comatose state eventually, or if no one makes physical contact

wuth him soon enough they'll find his shriveled up body he wont last more than a week 2 weeks tops.

How well do you know hin then.. Often times people going through a bulemic or anorexic dilemma wouldn;t

exactly make it known..even to close family..that they are also shoving diet pills down their throat. If this is the

case his life could be in serious danger, if not..and he isn't fainting after any moderate physical strain he hasn't

been without a COMPLETE lack of nutrients for too long, but if he literally isn;t eating ANYTHING someones

either going to find him passed out in a near comatose state eventually, or if no one makes physical contact

wuth him soon enough they'll find his shriveled up body he wont last more than a week 2 weeks tops.

he's been eating for me, i think. i hope. he was already skinny so 30lbs is frightening

he's been eating for me, i think. i hope. he was already skinny so 30lbs is frightening

He could have one of the two serious physiological disorders I listed above then. If so, he should probably see

a head doctor himself.. I have a few friends that've tried to tell me simular things, but there's a big difference

between getting one meal with sufficient calories a day than completely depriving yourself of food..

Even religous nuts on a fast take measures to ensure they wont annihlate themselves whether they want to

admit it or not.