UnevenEdge

when is the Trump wall going up?

Phillies

i thought you were getting them again?

Only for 3 months. The new rule is for able bodied individuals 3 months of food in a 36 month period shall be redeemed. So I am getting 600$ and its all going toward Leeks and maybe a few Lobsters.  S: :|

I think everyone should get stamps- honestly like with all the money government  wastes on BS and we can't get our full allowance of stamps?  The system is full of shit.

You people and your fucking food stamps.

I say get rid of all government assistance and let nature take its course..... survival of the fittest, weed out the weak.

"War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength"

What the fuck does "ignorance is strength" really mean?

You know how many people depend on Uncle Sam?? I have nothing against that- and honestly its not like its easy to find a good job either.

I mean, it's cool if you have no standards or shame. I guess if being a manchild is your lot in life then so be it.

he suffers from a debilitating mental illness. Do you go around calling people in wheelchairs lazy? "Get up and walk like the rest of us, you slacker!"

I don't know man, maybe I'm just bitter that I have to work for a living instead of sitting on my ass and living off the dole.

I work too. I have to suffer with various aliments/afflictions which while I have made worse, initially I didn't bring upon myself. I wish I could go back to working and feeling good as my old self. Wish I didn't have to deal with mental health.

No one really acknowledges my struggle- maybe they shouldn't I don't know. Someone had to be born a Phillies- no one says "thank you"  or redeems me for taking the burden- its my own cross to bear. And maybe no one should. I don't know.

he suffers from a debilitating mental illness. Do you go around calling people in wheelchairs lazy? "Get up and walk like the rest of us, you slacker!"

I do, because more often than not it's psychosomatic.

More importantly, why should I have to pay for that shit?

Judging by how much I pay out in taxes, I'd say a lot.

And the welfare recipients tmust certainly thank you for it while driving brand new cars and living in subsidized housing.

Debilitating enough that he can bullshit around on message boards all day and night.

Next thing you know obesity will be a disability too.

I work too. I have to suffer with various aliments/afflictions which while I have made worse, initially I didn't bring upon myself. I wish I could go back to working and feeling good as my old self. Wish I didn't have to deal with mental health.

No one really acknowledges my struggle- maybe they shouldn't I don't know. Someone had to be born a Phillies- no one says "thank you"  or redeems me for taking the burden- its my own cross to bear. And maybe no one should. I don't know.

Nobody thanks me for being born the way I am either. I deserve to be acknowledged for the martyr that I am.

And the welfare recipients tmust certainly thank you for it while driving brand new cars and living in subsidized housing.Debilitating enough that he can bullshit around on message boards all day and night.

It is.... some bitch at my office requested short term disability because she was fat... I referred her to HR, because I wanted to fucking slap the shit out of her.

I do, because more often than not it's psychosomatic.

More importantly, why should I have to pay for that shit?

What does psychosomatic mean?

You pay for alot of worse shit you don't even know about, however health care does suck ALOT of resources out the system- it is kind of fucked up how health insurance companies/government work too - thats a whole different issue.

And the welfare recipients tmust certainly thank you for it while driving brand new cars and living in subsidized housing.Debilitating enough that he can bullshit around on message boards all day and night.

Well yeah I have nothing else to do until my current bipolar medication is resolved- if it was I wouldn't be here farting around with you guys I'd be happily mopping floors all day.

Maybe wire fuggz a lobster with some roses via a local catering service but thats about it.

My current bipolar med costs the system around $200 dollars a month if anyone is interested.

Well yeah I have nothing else to do until my current bipolar medication is resolved- if it was I wouldn't be here farting around with you guys I'd be happily mopping floors all day.

Maybe wire fuggz a lobster with some roses via a local catering service but thats about it.

My current bipolar med costs the system around $200 dollars a month if anyone is interested.

Do they taste like candy?

i dont see why having a disability means you cant communicate on a message board. disability doesnt mean you are vegetable. there are plenty of disabled people here keeping it secret .. probably out of shame.

also, it takes a lot to get foodstamps and you have to actively prove you are trying to get a job and take classes and shit. its a lot of work. and i know people in my neighborhood getting assistance and its not a fabulous way to live.