UnevenEdge

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it

Naraku4656

No, that's a definite chest scar complete with aged dimples where the staples were. Judging from the body hair, he had an early heart issue too.  Definite ewww.

I guess it could be. That said, I don't have staple-induced chest dimples, but I had my open-heart surgery as a babby, so maybe they went away.

Either way, fuck you for considering heart complications to be a turn-off. You stuck-up bitch.  :D

(I'm totally kidding, obviously.  :P )

I guess it could be. That said, I don't have staple-induced chest dimples, but I had my open-heart surgery as a babby, so maybe they went away.

Either way, fuck you for considering heart complications to be a turn-off. You stuck-up bitch.  :D

(I'm totally kidding, obviously.  :P )

Scars can go away over time and babby surgery [unless they had to remove large chunks of the babby] usually heal up pretty dang well. Babby skin is like a self-healing rubber mat sometimes. :D

I'm just saying that the ideal body should really have less scars than me. :P:D Or at least more interesting scars. Not something that screams 'I lost my self respect at Big Bob's House of the King Fatty Burger and all I got was this massive chest scar' . :D