UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul √A ep 3 Discussion

Another new character?!  And he's an annoying basketcase too.  Great.

So, is there going to be any explanation for why Kaneki joined the enemy?  No?  And don't tell me the transformation changed his personality and morality.  He saved his friends and killed Jason with this power.

No, no he doesn't, Hinami.

Toka is barely bigger than a child, lol.

Koma the Devil Ape.  Thought you were introduced to help in the big battle, but nope!

Mega-versity.  No, just no.

So, is there going to be any explanation for why Kaneki joined the enemy?  No?  And don't tell me the transformation changed his personality and morality.  He saved his friends and killed Jason with this power.

I think they're not supposed to be the enemy, which somehow Kaneki decided after seeing through Touka's brother's motives (which are somehow his motives despite almost killing her). But that's kind of abrupt and I don't feel like they've tried to make that other group make sense. Do we even know what they do?

So are you going to overlook how her father was also complete fucking psycho?  Yeah they're both workaholics and geniuses solving cases.  She's just like her dad!  I swewr, it's like the other Doves don't even notice Mado's craziness.

"He likes books!" ...You know you have to try harder than that to give people character traits, show.

Ok, does anyone remember Kaneki doing the chin before now?