UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2 Finale (#37) Discussion

i need the third season NOW.

NOW! *smash*

Pretend you just had sex and impregnated a woman.

You'd get that baby in 9 months.

That's how long it will take for AOT S3 to come out!

Think you can wait that long? Because in the first situation, those 9 months can go by FAST!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really didn't do anything this season, did he?

Yeah. Probably next season he'll be back in action, looks like he was still recovering from his arm injury from the back half of last season for most of this one so it made sense he had to stay back from the fights even if he traveled with them for the initial rescue mission.

Judging from the steam, I'm assuming he emerged from the neck like all the shifters do.

I'll have to re-watch that again because I rewound that sequence that started with Erwin's speech and led to that part at least once, and didn't notice it.  And the main body doesn't usually remain intact when the other shifters do that.  It's not like it's some cockpit they can just open and close.  So, if that is the "pilot" of the Beast Titan, he can more than the others can.  Also, Beast Titan didn't show up nearly as much as I thought he would.

Either way, as far as I can tell, he's not a character we've ever seen before, so, eh.

I'd say maybe 8. Episodes 3, 4, 8, and 9 felt a little unnecessary.

PFFT 8? We barely learned a thing.

Beast Titan did almost nothing after setting him up to be the main bad guy in the first episode.

Eren's basement which has all the answers? Was it even mentioned?

Why is Crista important again?

What's up with that place Ymir came from?

Reiner and Bert are still alive after all that fighting.

And remember that new squad of cadets at the end of S1? Yeah we forgot about them completely. OOOPSIE.

3 or 4 episodes of content tops, i don't think a single subplot was resolved =P