UnevenEdge

Destroyed yet another laptop

Zenigundam

Was furious about a fantasy game , so I'll be posting from my PS4 for the near future. Sadly no YouTube links or GIFs. In serious trouble because only 900 in the bank, no summer job, and need to pay $1k this month, plus debt collectors are cracking down on me.

Was furious about a fantasy game , so I'll be posting from my PS4 for the near future. Sadly no YouTube links or GIFs. In serious trouble because only 900 in the bank, no summer job, and need to pay $1k this month, plus debt collectors are cracking down on me.

Ryuumaru_M_9586.jpg

All true btw. I'm so mad, gotta start living out of my car soon, abandon my psycho mom.

Your mom is not psycho. She's just tired of her 27 year old son living like a teenager. Does she still do your laundry?

Loser.

He sat on it and broke it with his fat ass. Then he sat there and cried for hours, about not being able to fap to the pictures he had "collected" of his OK Cupid girls.

Well there's a reason people who made computers allowed you to right click and save pictures to your desktop. Sorry for being straight and a badass lone wolf alpha male warrior, winner of many hot women and their panties.