UnevenEdge

And then as I went to pay the bill, I saw it...

Zenigundam

She opened her purse and I saw her driver's license.

DOB: Blah Blah Blah 1988

And I gave her a stern look, and decided to get on my Casablanca bullshet (who watches those crappy old black and white movies anyway)

"Frankly, my dear, you're too old for me."

I paid the bill and drove off into the night... alone... a single tear rolling down my cheek, for I thought her driver's license DOB said 1998.

If youre paying, why would she open her purse. Lie better, dood

You'd have to ask her, maybe she was getting her powder thing out so that she could try to look younger for me instead of telling me that she was 29 to begin with, it's a shame because I trust these ladies and then they turn out to be online predator cougar types.

You'd have to ask her, maybe she was getting her powder thing out so that she could try to look younger for me instead of telling me that she was 29 to begin with, it's a shame because I trust these ladies and then they turn out to be online predator cougar types.

Cougar predator? She's only 2 years older than you. You would actually be the "cougar predator" by wanting to date a 19 year old.

Never even heard of the 48! I'm from the N E W Jerz, get the pitctre? yeah! yeah! And I ain't talkin about the jersey shore or anything like that I lived in Newark for a year in my early teens, New Jersey Drive remember that joint, yeah that's my daily lifestyle!!!!