UnevenEdge

Racist horror movie perpetuates myth that black people think cameras steal souls

pail

Native americans thought that, stupid.

I thought African tribes had similar beliefs.

But then again they can make rain appear by dancing and levitate so what do I know maybe they're on to something.

God, you really gotta do something about that half ass 12th grade education you have.

No, I think I specifically remember watching and old National Geographic tape about African tribes and when the crew said they wanted to take pictures of the chief he replied "Ooga booga! Ooga booga!" to which the on team interpreter translated to "Been spending most my life living in a gangstas paradise, whistle click click click, whistle."

The crew seem confused for several moments before the chief's body glowed with light, he began to levitate and the earth quaked. Slowly the ruins of an ancient pyramid spaceship ascended into the sky, hovering for mere seconds before collapsing in tandem with the chief.

No, I think I specifically remember watching and old National Geographic tape about African tribes and when the crew said they wanted to take pictures of the chief he replied "Ooga booga! Ooga booga!" to which the on team interpreter translated to "Been spending most my life living in a gangstas paradise, whistle click click click, whistle."

The crew seem confused for several moments before the chief's body glowed with light, he began to levitate and the earth quaked. Slowly the ruins of an ancient pyramid spaceship ascended into the sky, hovering for mere seconds before collapsing in tandem with the chief.

Ok so youre funny but still wrong.

Did you see the Mulatto that works at the 'Needful Things'-esque antique store?

He wasn't afraid because he's only half Moorish.

Then when the ghost comes to kill him he takes the form of a literal spook.