UnevenEdge

Twin Peaks

Guest poof

25 fucking years. I remember watching & just hearing the theme song in kindergarten b/c my parents liked David Lynch stuff. No idea it was going to come back in 25 years and blow my mind even further. Even though Laura says she'll see Coop again 25 years later in the BL.

Brilliant timing if you ask me.  Its just a shame Miguel couldn't be here for it.

I bought showtime on Hulu just for the new ones.

Did u know NIN was in the latest episode? They performed She's Gone Away at the bar in the show.

Holy shit! I did not know that! I might buy showtime on hulu too and watch it then

I read an interview where trent talked about how much he loves twin peaks

Holy shit! I did not know that! I might buy showtime on hulu too and watch it then

I read an interview where trent talked about how much he loves twin peaks

If i remember correctly, there was a NIN song on the soundtrack for lost highway. (the perfect drug?) pretty sure reznor and lynch go back a ways.

I know :( I'm glad he was able to film the new episodes tho. He was a really good actor. I love him as Albert.

Albert's been one of the best parts of the new sesson. I'm glad he got to do it, even if he couldn't see the final production. It's a strong send-off.

Unrelated side note: I want more Wally.

I always loved the show but god fucking damn the new ones are incredible. They make the old ones better.

i don't know why I thought you were talking about the restaurant....that being said the restaurant has some really fuckin good blackened cod tacos....