UnevenEdge

Lets fuse animes

mochi

this is gonna be a weird one and might be a terrible idea for a thread but I thought it sounded fun

take two animes, give a super brief synopsis, and their titles, then merge their synopsis and titles to create a hyopthetical new anime

then, add them to the breeding pot with the other hybrid animes, to create an even bigger fusion, if any synopsises sound insane enough I might draw a mock-up fake promotional image for the shows, no promises though

first fusion

Tokyo Ghoul (synopsis from google)

In modern day Tokyo, society lives in fear of Ghouls: mysterious creatures that look exactly like humans, yet hunger insatiably for their flesh. None of this matters to Ken Kaneki, a bookish and ordinary young man, until a dark and violent encounter turns him into the first ever Ghoul-human half-breed

merged with

Blood-C (synopsis from Tvtropes)

Kisaragi Saya is a High School girl born to a shrine family. By day, she's completely ordinary and enjoys hanging out with her friends. By night, she fights and kills the monsters called "Elder Bairns" who invade her town and attempt to feed on humans. But as Saya continues to fight for her life each night, she begins to notice something isn't quite right in this town...

to become

Bloody-Ghoul:

plot/ Kisaneki Sen is a High School boy born to a Shrine family, in modern day Tokyo society lives in fear of Elder Ghouls: mysterious creatures that look exactly like humans, yet thirst for human flesh, at first none of this matters to Kisaneki, until a tragic accident causes him to recieve an organ donation from an Elder Ghoul, turning him into one himself, from then on he spends the night hunting the Elder Ghouls, but as he continuest to fight for mankind, he begins to notice something isn't quite right in this town...

now you ::]::

guess I'm the only one interested in doing this  ::]::

fusion 2

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura stumbled upon the book of Clow Cards in a library. Accidentally setting the magical cards loose, it's now up to Sakura to catch them all with her best friend Tomoyo, and Kerberos, the guardian of the cards.

and

Naruto

In a world where Ninjutsu rules all, a boy hated by his villiage named Naruto Uzumaki dreams of becoming Hokage, and finally with the help of two new friends, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha, his dreams may become a reality, little does he know that inside him lurks a poweful spirit known as the Kyuubi

fuse into

Ninja Sorceress Sakura

in a world where Ninjutsu rules all a young girl named Sakura Harumoto stumbles apon an ancient book of Ninja magic, the book of Clow, now she and her friends Naruto and Sasuyo must fight to retrieve the magical cards before they fall into the hands of evil Ninja, and perhaps in doing so she'll fulfil her dream of becoming Hokage

The Iwatobi Swim Club is getting prepped up for the new year. Haru is practicing photosynthesis inside of his bathtub, Makoto is watching over him to make sure he doesn't drown in a shallow puddle, Nagisa is badgering Rei to let him borrow his swim shorts even though Rei knows full well that Nagisa never lost his swimshorts, and Rin stares at Iwatobai High School's pool from the other side of the fence as he reflects on his seething jealousy of Haru's friends.

However, on the first day of school, a transfer student arrives!

"All rise. Bow. Take a seat. Alright class, we have a new student today, so please give him a warm welcome!"

The door opens, revealing a boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Everyone in the room is shocked because he came dressed in an oversized white T-shirt and speedos, a far cry from Iwatobi's standard issue student uniform. He approaches the desk and faces his startled classmates.

"Hello everyone! My name is Pico! I love swimming Freestyle! Please, take care of me!"

The Iwatobi Swim Club is getting prepped up for the new year. Haru is practicing photosynthesis inside of his bathtub, Makoto is watching over him to make sure he doesn't drown in a shallow puddle, Nagisa is badgering Rei to let him borrow his swim shorts even though Rei knows full well that Nagisa never lost his swimshorts, and Rin stares at Iwatobai High School's pool from the other side of the fence as he reflects on his seething jealousy of Haru's friends.

However, on the first day of school, a transfer student arrives!

"All rise. Bow. Take a seat. Alright class, we have a new student today, so please give him a warm welcome!"

The door opens, revealing a boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Everyone in the room is shocked because he came dressed in an oversized white T-shirt and speedos, a far cry from Iwatobi's standard issue student uniform. He approaches the desk and faces his startled classmates.

"Hello everyone! My name is Pico! I love swimming Freestyle! Please, take care of me!"

tenor.gif

"GET IN THE TRASH, KID!" a bully shouts as he gives Light Turner yet another swirlie. "One day....I'll make you pay!" Light shouts, in a screetchy voice, spitting out toilet water every so often. "Oh yeeeeeaaaaah? Another one of your school shooter fantaasies?" the bully smirks, putting a hand behind his ear as if he didn't hear correctly. "It's...not.." Light sniffles as he suppresses yet another after-swirlie sobbing.

As the bully walks away, Light takes a stroll outside with tears in his eyes. "If I had the power! I'd, I'd, I'd kill them all!".

"You too, huh?"

"Who's there!?" Light shouts.

"It's me. Son Goku."

"Son Goku, I've heard that name before. You're grandpa's dead!"

"Yeah, I'm also a victim of cruel bullying. Some asshole named Texas Battle keeps being a dick to me. All I want to do is ask Chi-Chi for a kiss, but I don't know how?"

"You know," Light says with a malicious look in his eyes. "We can get back at them!"

"Get back?" Goku ponders. "You're not thinking of doing anything illegal now, are you"

"As illegal as murder goes! You've got the body, I've got the brain. Just fire your saiyan powers at everyone. Bullies, criminals, illegal aliens! ALL OF THEM!"

"Cheese and rice, that sounds unhealthy! Hmmmmmm, well I'm down with anything as long as Master Roshi lets me borrow his sportscar!"

"GET IN THE TRASH, KID!" a bully shouts as he gives Light Turner yet another swirlie. "One day....I'll make you pay!" Light shouts, in a screetchy voice, spitting out toilet water every so often. "Oh yeeeeeaaaaah? Another one of your school shooter fantaasies?" the bully smirks, putting a hand behind his ear as if he didn't hear correctly. "It's...not.." Light sniffles as he suppresses yet another after-swirlie sobbing.

As the bully walks away, Light takes a stroll outside with tears in his eyes. "If I had the power! I'd, I'd, I'd kill them all!".

"You too, huh?"

"Who's there!?" Light shouts.

"It's me. Son Goku."

"Son Goku, I've heard that name before. You're grandpa's dead!"

"Yeah, I'm also a victim of cruel bullying. Some asshole named Texas Battle keeps being a dick to me. All I want to do is ask Chi-Chi for a kiss, but I don't know how?"

"You know," Light says with a malicious look in his eyes. "We can get back at them!"

"Get back?" Goku ponders. "You're not thinking of doing anything illegal now, are you"

"As illegal as murder goes! You've got the body, I've got the brain. Just fire your saiyan powers at everyone. Bullies, criminals, illegal aliens! ALL OF THEM!"

"Cheese and rice, that sounds unhealthy! Hmmmmmm, well I'm down with anything as long as Master Roshi lets me borrow his sportscar!"

both of your posts failed to give a hypothetical name to the fused anime

K-On!

and

Black Lagoon

Black-On!

The tale of a group of super moe girls who aspire to be the best hired guns in the underworld.

Food Wars

and

Durararara

The street gangs Ikebukuro decied to finally settle things....With a cooking contest! Celty is oddly picked to judge the food, but she doesn't have a head, Will Celty find her head in time to declare a winner?

K-On the Slope: Return of Swing

In '60s Japan, 4 young girls become friends while working together to form a jazz band, despite each living in different parts of the city, ruled by 4 different color factions which are vying for dominance.  Can these bearcat babes break it down for the squares and bring peace to the city with their crazy beats? Or will civil war erupt before the big Dance Off can crown the King of Swing?

(K: Return of Kings, K-On, Kids on the Slope)

"ONII-CHAN! GEIMU! GEIMU!" Umaru-chan shouts. She continues kicking her big brother in the shin until he caves in a buys her yet another new video game. But as she traps on her VR helmet and puts in the disc, she finds out that there is more to this game than she could've ever bargained.

What she was playing was Sword Art Online, a game hijacked by its creator to trap its players to beat the game, or die.

"ONII-CHAN, this geimu sucks! I want out!" Umaru-chan implored. But it was far too late. Our beloved moe hamster nugget now has to fight for survival in a place where the hours she spent in her room playing Last Fantasy geimus can finally pay off.

Desu Wa Online: Lost Himouto

"Amazing," Kirito exclaims. "I couldn't have beaten all of the monsters on the 100th floor without you! What can I give you as a reward for your help?"

Umaru-chan grins. "COLA!"