UnevenEdge

Steven Universe in a nutshell

mochi

tumblr_oekwvayLWM1unkdymo1_500.jpg

(not mine but the post I found this in didn't credit an original poster)

to elaborate,

Pearl was in love with Steven's mom, Steven's mom died giving birth to him, and Pearl low-key resents Steven because of it, she doesn't usually openly admit it though, some of her actions just softly imply it

I feel bad for Pearl in that regard especially since she knows Rose is in the gem but she can't reform because of Steven.

I know it's what Rose wanted but that kind of, she's here but not is sad and must be beyond frustrating for Pearl.

You're such a dick sometimes :D

I don't care I love me some Mochi threads and Steven Universe sometimes......I suck at life :D

I don't hate mochi threads, I just hate mochi threads about Steven Universe..........And about gay genocide, but even our LGBT users hate those so I feel like the only thing that even matters as far as my opinion goes is Steven Universe.

I can get down in his Sonic threads tho........I do like me some Sonic.

I don't hate mochi threads, I just hate mochi threads about Steven Universe..........And about gay genocide, but even our LGBT users hate those so I feel like the only thing that even matters as far as my opinion goes is Steven Universe.

Does Sonic still have a show, I kinda remember one when I was younger

There's a gay genocide?!

That sounds serious.

I bet mochi would know more about that. Please, tell us about it.

There's a gay genocide?!

That sounds serious.

I bet mochi would know more about that. Please, tell us about it.

well there's an actual gay genocide happening in Russia right now

currently there isn't one happening here ::]::

but given time and the way things are progressing politically here in the states, who knows