UnevenEdge

I can't wait for tax season

Swimmod_Luna

i'm hoping to get something back given i bought a house and lost a good chunk of my income in taxes

I'm hoping to get a lot because I don't make much to begin with and I need to pay bills and save for a better car and pay off my student loans and shit.

In other words I'm gonna use my refund for paying student loans to pay my student loans.

I bought a house too so I hope I get something for that.

real talk, i think you get back something. i'm not sure if you're a first time homebuyer or not but i am..

for what it's worth you to roll in your PMI and property tax as well. i just have to find where the hell i put my CD docs for my stuff...

i'm either going to throw it at my mortgage payment and go HA NOW MY MORTGAGE IS ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS MORTIFYING, dump it in an ETF and stare at it hoping the market keeps going up, or dump it in my emergency fund and watch it get eaten by inflation.

or maybe i'll actually buy some food for once..idk. really depends on how much they want to give me back if anything

Not rich, we have a friend of the family that retired from a big company doing taxes and stuff, so on the side he does peoples taxes for some extra cash. Still has his licenses to do so and he's really smart. So I get a pretty good discount and I don't have to worry about fucking them up.