UnevenEdge

Does anyone want to be friends?

NaBarney

Fuck that.

Why do they hate goats so much?

it's an old story...from before man's rise...you see, then, the goats ruled...they developed a perfect society and peace spread across the land...then a small goat by the name of Kyle did the unthinkable...the age of goats came to an end and the age of men began...From then on, to remind men of the folly of their predecessors and to further punish the goats, the gods demanded goat sacrifices... :|

I THINK I SHOULD HAVE JUST GOTTEN PBR AGAIN BUT I WANTED TO GET MORE DRUNK.

I'M SLOWLY BECOMING AN ALCOHOLIC AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP.

I can help you with that, becoming an alcoholic I mean, that's what friends are for.

I ger paid tomorrow which means there's some $8.50 six packs of marginally decent beer and a lot of sitting on the porch with glazed eyes in my near future ? ?

it's an old story...from before man's rise...you see, then, the goats ruled...they developed a perfect society and peace spread across the land...then a small goat by the name of Kyle did the unthinkable...the age of goats came to an end and the age of men began...From then on, to remind men of the folly of their predecessors and to further punish the goats, the gods demanded goat sacrifices... :|

Thank you, but I am not interested in a subscription at this time sir.