UnevenEdge

Soooooo......If I'm going to eat this late anyway

André Toulon

I might as well eat trash, no.

I was about to thaw a chicken breast, chop some lettuce and other shit, mix some oil and vinegar, blah blah blah.......But really, at this point it's cool if I just go buy 2 burrito supremes and a Mexican pizza, right?

And a 1 liter rootbeer?

And a bag of little gem chocolate donuts?

And some Gardettos?

Skip the root beer and the donuts, sugar is poison.

I don't know what Gardettos is....But skip that too. It just sounds gross

I thought you stopped eating cow? Or are you just eating less.

I never ONCE said I had stopped eating cow......I have said I stopped eating pork, but that's not really something I stuck to.

And I'll be damned if I don't eat my Gardettos

818Dvx8LGUL._SY355_.jpg

Oh okay, for some reason I thought you were putting pig and cow on cool down and sticking to lean meats.

Well maybe get chicken burritos instead of beef and just the Gardetto's if you want to eat trash and also survive slightly longer?

Oh okay, for some reason I thought you were putting pig and cow on cool down and sticking to lean meats.

Well maybe get chicken burritos instead of beef and just the Gardetto's if you want to eat trash and also survive slightly longer?

Maybe I shou.........*sigh*, nevermind.......I figure I should keep one person I don't violently troll at the slightest trigger.

Just know that I'm ignoring all of this advice.

Maybe I shou.........*sigh*, nevermind.......I figure I should keep one person I don't violently troll at the slightest trigger.

Just know that I'm ignoring all of this advice.

Hahaha lmao I was trying to piss you off so you'd be within your rights.

I made hamburgers at like 1 or 2 in the morning yesterday. I think I actually ended up waiting until like 3

the other day to cook some fried porkchops, mashed taters, and the whole shabang.

The combination of the stress from figuring out the process for getting the paperwork to my bosses in this new job,

the heat of working outside with no ac in my truck, and the soreness from moving this 28 foot fiberglass extension

ladder from point a to point b without breaking it, OR EVERYTHING IN IT'S PATH....had me so zombiefied that even

though I hadn't ate anything and was starving, I couldn't do anything but sit down and zone out when I got home.

I made hamburgers at like 1 or 2 in the morning yesterday. I think I actually ended up waiting until like 3

the other day to cook some fried porkchops, mashed taters, and the whole shabang.

The combination of the stress from figuring out the process for getting the paperwork to my bosses in this new job,

the heat of working outside with no ac in my truck, and the soreness from moving this 28 foot fiberglass extension

ladder from point a to point b without breaking it, OR EVERYTHING IN IT'S PATH....had me so zombiefied that even

though I hadn't ate anything and was starving, I couldn't do anything but sit down and zone out when I got home.

Been there.....When I did construction all I could do was drown myself with a 40 and lie down.......I think I only ate lunch back then

Back when I got my first job and way before I learned how to cook, I would be at work 12-16 hours a day, 6 days a week. Was making more money than a kid should be for what I did. I got off work a couple hours before everything started closing for the night so I would swing by the gas station on the way home and grab the biggest ICEE cup they had, filled it up, and snagged a half dozen, creme-filled, chocolate glazed Krispy Kreme donuts. Then I'd come home, order 2 medium pizzas, a 2 liter of soda, and cheesy bread. While I waited I polished off the donuts and ICEE, and once the pizza got there, I'd devour the bread and one of the pizzas and just chug that soda. Slowly ate half of the second pizza and saved the rest for breakfast.

I did that every night for about a month until I discovered a Chinese restaurant that did these massive $2 lunchboxes.

I digress. Do you, boo boo. Get cha grub on. And lemme get a Gardetto pls.