UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack Season 5 Rerun Discussion Thread, Gotta Get Back

samuraijack_Header_a11a29.png

Jack

TvSkUzY.gif

is Back

tumblr_on1ucwTzSC1sgr3jho1_500.gif

once again

Every Saturday at 11:00pm for the next ten weeks will feature Samurai Jack's fifth season episodes

For those who gotta get back to watching Samurai Jack's newest season then this rerun would be perfect, and for any who has not had the pleasure of watching this season of Jack then be sure to tune in especially

It's time to suit up

aG17dZX_700b.jpg

with Jack one more time

Only on Toonami

Didn't we just do an entire rerun of the series last week?

Seems strange to start a new rerun so quickly.

Genndy must've had this as part of his clause for returning to CN, "never stop showing Samurai Jack S5 or I get all the money" or something

Not only have I seen this episode 3 times upways and downways, but I tried to live-tweet and all I see is #london.

I'm not in the mood. ;_;

I'm semi watching this. Was talking to my brother who lives in London.  He's about to just shut the phone off and try to chill out with the people he's staying with.

I'm semi watching this. Was talking to my brother who lives in London.  He's about to just shut the phone off and try to chill out with the people he's staying with.

I'm still gonna be here during the rest of Toonami.  but I just may stay off Twitter.

it's a chat app,

it's basically like Tinychat but much much more secure and free of viruses

I read your discord topic.  You just have to ignore idiots like that.  Hell, since I don't visit those areas of the Edge, I didn't even know that user existed.

And I wouldn't mind if most people left here and only a scant few remained.  The board would run smoother, at least.  And it would actually remind me of the old Lithium Death Note board.  Only a few regulars ever showed up there.  Sigh...I miss that board.  I ruled it with an iron fist.

I read your discord topic.  You just have to ignore idiots like that.  Hell, since I don't visit those areas of the Edge, I didn't even know that user existed.

And I wouldn't mind if most people left here and only a scant few remained.  The board would run smoother, at least.  And it would actually remind me of the old Lithium Death Note board.  Only a few regulars ever showed up there.  Sigh...I miss that board.  I ruled it with an iron fist.

I hope chat speeds up or DBS, I don't really mind that nobody ever used the Discord I'm just worried that the board is so dead tonight

Showing the Lupin the 3rd promo during Samurai Jack was probably a good move--now why can't the show replace Jack!?

Also, someone should CHANGE THE FOLDER BANNER accordingly. Samurai Jack is old news at this point!

Lupin doesn't have the mainstream appeal to lead the block, they know this or they would lead with it.

• 2 months later...