UnevenEdge

Only noon and I got 3 work orders done.

PhilosipherStoned

Driving from house to house either collecting over due payments for the cable company, or disconnecting

the cble wires at the pole and terminating peoples service. I also try to get them to give me all the cable

boxes/modems and whatever else they were leasing from the comapny. Right now I'm trying to get cor-

porate folks to tell me what friggin bank I'm supposed to deposit this payment I just got from a customer.

It's a nice fresh benjamin.  :|  My goal is to complete a total of 7 work orders today, and actually clock out early.

Driving from house to house either collecting over due payments for the cable company, or disconnecting

the cble wires at the pole and terminating peoples service. I also try to get them to give me all the cable

boxes/modems and whatever else they were leasing from the comapny. Right now I'm trying to get cor-

porate folks to tell me what friggin bank I'm supposed to deposit this payment I just got from a customer.

It's a nice fresh benjamin.  :|  My goal is to complete a total of 7 work orders today, and actually clock out early.

Good work! You got this!  <3

Someones being productive!

I freakin' hope so.. I wish I could say I've been working so hard out of good ethic, but it took so long for this company

to give me the tools I needed to start, and there were so many out of pocket expenses that my funds are at an all-

time low. I NEED THIS PAPER.  :|

It's fucking 86 degrees and I've been driving around in a big ass truck with no AC.......   

Aw..u so nice

It kinda sucks having to knock on peoples doors, and tell them they have to pay me or I'm taking

away their boobtube n such.. One of the people today was an old retired teacher and she was like

one of those lonely older people that probably has to stay stuck in her house with nothing else to do.

She pretty much told me so herself..

It kinda sucks having to knock on peoples doors, and tell them they have to pay me or I'm taking

away their boobtube n such.. One of the people today was an old retired teacher and she was like

one of those lonely older people that probably has to stay stuck in her house with nothing else to do.

She pretty much told me so herself..

I hate paying for tv. I only do it cuz my mom and daughter are hooked.