UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season Finale (#25)"Tekkadan" Discussion

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Toonami never acquires Season 2 of this anime.

Season 2 isn't coming, at least not right away, but Demarco's dream of a permanent Gundam slot has come to fruition, as another one is replacing this one - Gundam Unicorn.  I guess Demarco would rather less people be watching Gundam and whatever comes after it (meaning most of Toonami) than not feed his Gundam fanboy fetish.  I've been one of the few who hasn't minded this show, but I don't want constant Gundam on the block.  I want other shows.  More variety.

you do know they're replacing it with another equally awful Gundam series after this right?

Yeah, I know.  It sucks.  Not sure of the timeslot, though.  Maybe they'll shove it after Hunter X Hunter.  The first hour is now all DBZ.  So Jojo will be pushed back 30 minutes.  Maybe Hunter will keep it's timeslot.

So Chocolate Man is kind of like the fruitier, metrosexual version of Palpatine in all this.  Manipulating everyone and playing both sides of the conflict to further his own rise to power, "for the greater good."

That old man's beard makes about as much sense as Kudelia's hair.

Isshu was the Unova region's japanese name (it's the second region to have it's name changed in the pokemon series, it was changed due to not fitting the "O" naming theme of all the other regions, Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Orre Alola)

the other region was Sinnoh, which was originally called "SHINoh" as a refference to Shintoism (was changed to remove religious refferences)

Yeah, I know.  It sucks.  Not sure of the timeslot, though.  Maybe they'll shove it after Hunter X Hunter.  The first hour is now all DBZ.  So Jojo will be pushed back 30 minutes.  Maybe Hunter will keep it's timeslot.

Unicorn is worse than this?  I honestly haven't minded this show, but... that's not good to here.  And I thought Super was premiering thirty minutes before Kai, gaining Toonami another slot.  So nothing should be pushed back.

So Chocolate Man is kind of like the fruitier, metrosexual version of Palpatine in all this.  Manipulating everyone and playing both sides of the conflict to further his own rise to power, "for the greater good."

That old man's beard makes about as much sense as Kudelia's hair.

Yup, though maybe not really for the greater good, perhaps his version of it, we'll see.

Yeah, both of them have ridiculous hair.

Doesn't Toonami and Super start at 11:30 starting January 7th, so JoJo won't have to be moved back

LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!

He is Palpatine!

Whoa... One stab and that's it.  Buh-bye Golly Golly and centaur Gundam.  Didn't expect it be over like that, or so quickly!

Mika, hurry up and kill this guy.  He's even more annoying than when he was human.