UnevenEdge

New DuckTales teaser

viperxmns

New cast details http://uproxx.com/hitfix/disney-ducktales-reboot-epic-casting/

I'm curious to see how they're performing the characters. I guess we couldn't expect the old cast to necessarily return for the series, especially Alan Young. They came out for DuckTales Remastered which was great.

I'm worried the ducklings will not have duck voices now....also webby has Amy rose hair

other than that it looks cute, it seems to be using the same art style as the new Mickey Mouse shorts

I've had a bad feeling they're going to wreck it ever since I found out about the new show.

I hope the animation isn't too bad.  I'll watch part of a episode if it's posted on Youtube or Netflix.

Maybe even the entire episode if it's actually good, but I doubt it will be.

Also if I don't like the new voice actors I don't think I could stomach watching the show.

I've had a bad feeling they're going to wreck it ever since I found out about the new show.

I hope the animation isn't too bad.  I'll watch part of a episode if it's posted on Youtube or Netflix.

Maybe even the entire episode if it's actually good, but I doubt it will be.

Also if I don't like the new voice actors I don't think I could stomach watching the show.

it's using the same style as the new mickey mouse shorts
so if you're okay with how they look the way the new ducktales looks shouldn't bother you

I'm just worried they won't have duck voices

Why does goofy look like a crack addict? Reminds me of that old newgrounds flash where he keeps asking Micky for drugs.

the new Mickey shorts seem to be following the example of the "Twisted Tales of Felix" by making everything and everyone in the shorts sort of look dirty and creepy for comedic effect

mochi:  I hadn't seen the new Mickey Mouse shorts.

Thanks for posting.  The animation isn't bad in that short.  It doesn't bother me.

Yeah I bet they probably won't have duck voices.  Probably will be like Quack Pack.  Having celebrity voice actors

definitely bothers me.  I don't think they'll do a good job especially the SNL voice actors.  It probably will be a lot different than the original cartoon.

It would be better if they had used the original voice actors that are still alive like Russi Taylor, Chuck McCann, Terry McGovern, Brian Cummings,

June Foray, Tony Anselmo, etc.  Some of the additional cast like Corey Burton, Cam Clarke, Peter Cullen, Townsend Coleman, Jim Cummings, etc are still alive too.  (I had to wiki those.  Only knew Russi Taylor and June Foray before looking.)

They have several decades of experience and would be much better than the newbie celebrities Disney hired.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess David Tennant doesn't play up the gruff scotts accent like Allen Young did. Not a fan of the kids voices, everyone aside from Danny Pudi sounds like they are trying to imitate Patton Oswalt. Danny Pudi is just doing his regular voice like he does for every role he has ever been in.  The flash animation is pretty bad when compared to how good the 90s show was, but I assume they asked for a real animation budget the show would never get made.  I guess we'll see if things pan out, or if they are going to make a teen titans go/new ppg out of it.

The nephews voices are terrible like I expected.  David Tennant did a good job.  He's not as good as Allen Young but no one else would be.

It's too bad David doesn't sound more Scottish though.

Not sure what to think of the new Launchpad voice.  Didn't hear him long enough.  Webby's voice isn't bad, but it's not very good either.