UnevenEdge

Wow Jessie is an idiot

mochi

Those idiots spent 10 years going after a pikachu.....a fuckin' pikachu  : o

gawd I loved them...my favorite characters on that show.....always rooted for them....what happened to them?

Those idiots spent 10 years going after a pikachu.....a fuckin' pikachu  : o

gawd I loved them...my favorite characters on that show.....always rooted for them....what happened to them?

They are Camp chefs now......Well they were on XY......Not sure what they're doing on Sun/Moon

They are Camp chefs now......Well they were on XY......Not sure what they're doing on Sun/Moon

last I saw Meowth got killed and then revived by a Mimikyu and has never been the same ::]::

wtf...did the voice actor die or something

yes, but not the current one, Madeleine Blaustein (his 4kids voice actor) died of an unknown illness (most likely Swine flu) back during the Swine Flu outbreak in 2010

Remember when they tried to replace Jessie and James with different Team Rocket members?

I member.

Member they SUCKED!

they never did that

unless you're reffering to Butch and Cassidy or Attila and Hun (but Atilla and Hun were only in a 4 part TV special)

Nah, Mimikyu is a pokemon that real form is so terrifying it kills you.....Like it legit killed meowth for a few minutes but then his soul came back......I guess jew cat Jesus wasn't ready for him.

18718399_1517461664979438_1455065702_n.png?oh=9e5634cccd12cc7309709a3546592133&oe=592A7508

yeah

they never did that

unless you're reffering to Butch and Cassidy or Attila and Hun (but Atilla and Hun were only in a 4 part TV special)

It was like the second season.

The new Team Rocket didn't last long.