UnevenEdge

your most controversial opinions

nameraka

Kids under 10 shouldn't be allowed in restaurants that don't have a drive thru. A 3 year old is going to eventually cry and annoy the shit out of everyone trying to enjoy their meal. It's just rude and inconsiderate to everyone when we all have to deal with it; and it's not like they even say excuse me and take the kid to the bathroom or outside. No they just sit there and carry on a conversation and let the kid freak out.  If I ever have a restaurant I'm going to have one Playboy pinup on the wall and use that as a justification as to why kids can't be allowed inside.

1. most people including myself are probably bi but conditioned by society to be strait

2. network tv is garbage and the people who watch it are worse off than the most demented gamer/otaku

3. the united states is an uncultured hive of barbarians and the only reason we are as powerful as we are is because Europe decided to self destruct 100 years ago

4. I liked godfather 3

5. I love fallout 4

to be continued or not as my attention span demands.

Scrubs was not funny. I also feel that a person should have to do a driving evaluation every two years whenever they reach the age of, and greater than, fifty. That, or old people should not be allowed to drive.

1. most people including myself are probably bi but conditioned by society to be strait

2. network tv is garbage and the people who watch it are worse off than the most demented gamer/otaku

3. the united states is an uncultured hive of barbarians and the only reason we are as powerful as we are is because Europe decided to self destruct 100 years ago

4. I liked godfather 3

5. I love fallout 4

to be continued or not as my attention span demands.

Bethesda doesn't even like fallout 4. They at least said that they won't be using a voiced protagonist in the future, as it limited immersion too much. You can either be a boy scout or a snarky boy scout.  I would be happy if they just stopped trying to push parent child story arcs.

Kids under 10 shouldn't be allowed in restaurants that don't have a drive thru. A 3 year old is going to eventually cry and annoy the shit out of everyone trying to enjoy their meal. It's just rude and inconsiderate to everyone when we all have to deal with it; and it's not like they even say excuse me and take the kid to the bathroom or outside. No they just sit there and carry on a conversation and let the kid freak out.  If I ever have a restaurant I'm going to have one Playboy pinup on the wall and use that as a justification as to why kids can't be allowed inside.

Agreed.

i don't care for fantasy story lines (like Dragon Age), i like sci fi better

i don't think OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE whenever a news story comes out about some political person making a decision, stop overreacting people

people who stop at green lights and aren't turning or waiting for someone to turn piss me off.